2021.12.04 13:20 AshGreninjaGamer Pity system?
New player here. I wanted to know if there was a safety net for summons in this game. I want to know what I should expect when I summon for a character.
submitted by AshGreninjaGamer to FantasticDays [link] [comments]
2021.12.04 13:20 chakachakapatapon2 Give this monstrosity a name
|submitted by chakachakapatapon2 to Pikmin [link] [comments]|
2021.12.04 13:20 No_Acanthisitta_4626 SHIBADA | Stealth Launch | Don't miss the next Shiba Hype Token, ShibADA | ADA/SHIB Rewards | Huge potential Gains
BSC Token | With the hype of Shiba rising and the strong love for ADA, we combine the two in this epic adventure! Super low market cap gem with huge potential based off the name alone!
None of this complicated rebase token stuff were taking it back to simple rewards for loyal holders!
Utilities will be introduced on demand of the community! Listening to what everyone thinks is best!
About ShibADA 🐶
ShibADA is a frictionless yield generating protocol. All you have to do is hold ShibADA in your wallet. The holders are automatically rewarded Shib and ADA by holding. This is done by charging a 10% tax on all transactions. 7% will go to holders, while 1% gets added back into the liquidity pool, creating a never ending pump and 2% goes towards marketing!
Perfect entry point after the first initial dip!
A couple details about ShibADA!
🐶 Total Supply: 1.000.000.000
🔒 Locked Liquidity
✅ Verified Contract
🔥 10% Buy/Sell Tax
🚀 7% ADA Reflections!
🔒 1% Auto added to Liquidity
✅ 2% For marketing ShibADA! (CMS HOT#, TWITTER INFLUENCERS AND MORE!)
ShibADA is a community driven token lead by a based and safe dev!
Community Driven token, renounced owner ship and locked liquidity! What more can you want with a new Low MC Stealth Launch! Don't miss this hidden gem!
Liquidity lock for 3 year, increased at certain market caps!
Contract address: 0xc74b05b143ccb84f51f23383d6c94f903ff41e21
BUY HERE: https://pancakeswap.finance/swap?outputCurrency=0xc74b05b143ccb84f51f23383d6c94f903ff41e21
Renounced Ownership: https://bscscan.com/token/0xc74b05b143ccb84f51f23383d6c94f903ff41e21#readContract
LP Locked: https://deeplock.io/lock/0x702EA7CD1c63437E93F90E083d2094dCf5862D14
submitted by No_Acanthisitta_4626 to AllCryptoBets [link] [comments]
2021.12.04 13:20 grog4590 Confused about FL clarity
I'm looking at this diamond on blue Nile, which is supposedly FL quality, but I see what I'm pretty sure are inclusions all over the place in the 3d view. Is this dust? Do I need to get my eyes checked? I'm pretty sure some of what I'm seeing isn't dust because they follow different arcs as I spin them around.
My understanding is that these views are around 30x magnification, and I have decent vision and do some detailed image editing sometimes, but this is still very strange to me.
submitted by grog4590 to EngagementRings [link] [comments]
2021.12.04 13:20 CoolHandLoser How long would it take to roll off the top of Mount Everest to the bottom?
2021.12.04 13:20 VulpixEevee Anxiety about going back to work
Lexapro has been wonderful for me the past four weeks. I’ve really felt amazing and all the horrible physical symptoms of my anxiety have either subdued or completely gone away.
I’ve been on sick leave from work for two months and since I’m be been doing so well I decided I’m going back Monday.
I’m suddenly having breakthrough anxiety again, very low appetite, shaky, retching and crying. I think I’m really really nervous about going back to work.
Had anyone been in this position in their lexapro journey? Could use some words of encouragement, thanks 🙏
submitted by VulpixEevee to lexapro [link] [comments]
2021.12.04 13:20 Fun_Breadfruit_9943 How do I ask permission to take a photo of a mural to include in a book?
2021.12.04 13:20 RollLeft World of Genomics: Estonia - Front Line Genomics
|submitted by RollLeft to Eesti [link] [comments]|
2021.12.04 13:20 RoyalSnipers-15 Anybody know what type of cat
2021.12.04 13:20 ChipzeyMan242 Expunged Bamber (Dave And Bambi Fanmade Art)
|submitted by ChipzeyMan242 to FridayNightFunkin [link] [comments]|
2021.12.04 13:20 MarioNintendo64 i saw this meme and knew i had to redraw it with omori
2021.12.04 13:20 Jealous-Permission91 Pes perdeu o realismo de vez...
submitted by Jealous-Permission91 to SaoPauloFC [link] [comments]
2021.12.04 13:20 Elegant-Perspective9 just got hired today in ohio. When is out next pay date?
2021.12.04 13:20 RedEagle_MGN I studied the "Metaverse" for 8 years and here's what I concluded:
Preface: The Metaverse is a hypothetical version of the internet in which 3D avatars navigate a 3D space. Companies envision this world to be one where most people will live most of the most meaningful parts of their life in the future.
1. The Metaverse is not possible with mouse and keyboard As Metaverse enthusiasts, it's important to remember that we are likely the top 0.1% of computer users. Most people are confused by technology, overwhelmed by options and worried if they push the wrong button they will destroy something.
Chrome added a copy and paste feature to the menu because people couldn't discover how to copy and paste.
Since the Metaverse simulates the countless possibilities of physical life, the complexity of the user interface gets out of hand quickly.
I remember testing out Second Life and accidentally taking off my pants and being unable to put them back on for 20 minutes.
Clearly, mouse and keyboard would not be a sufficient way of interacting with the metaverse.
2. No significant social organization arises out of putting people in a virtual space 18 years ago, Second Life came out and the hype around the Metaverse future was just as real back then as it is today. You can visit the empty government buildings, brand showcases and cities to get a taste of the forgotten glory.
Time and time again people have been put together in a virtual space, and we still went back to physical life for real connections.
We have to ask ourselves, why did we leave virtual worlds and go back to physical life?
3. The nature of virtual spaces leads to shallow relationships The great benefits of any relationship are usually found in the most challenging operations of cooperation, marriage is a great example. Dating is exciting but sharing a life with someone is deeply sacrificial and yet, the benefits of marriage are enormous.
In digital worlds we scarcely invest as heavily in relationships as in physical life. When we can go anywhere, be with anyone it's easy to constantly look for greener grass.
This problem is accentuated by the ability to change your name/avatar at will. When people can burn others and simply change their identity to escape consequences, they do. Investing in a real reputation and a single identity is the first step to solving this issue.
4. The Metaverse will arise from a gaming world In digital worlds, we find ourselves mixed in with people from different cultures who have different values and interests. By contrast, in physical life we are naturally segmented with people who are more likely to share our values and ideas.
Gaming has the power to break ice between people and therefore has intrinsic utility to the Metaverse.
By using gamification we can organize and connect people of similar interests and values in a virtual space.
Not only that, gaming has the power to get people to relax. Human beings don’t develop meaningful friendships when forced into it. This is what social games and “virtual life” games often get wrong. Actual gameplay builds the context we need to relax and have a conversation to find people we are compatible with.
5. Reciprocating facial expressions are necessary for cooperative human behavior If you've ever lifted a baby and smiled at it, you know that facial expressions are deeply embedded in how we communicate. When we hurt someone's feelings, their facial expressions changes and, as we reciprocate their facial expressions, our body produces the same emotions as we make that individual feel. This acts as a natural tempering of our behaviour that we don't get when we communicate over the internet.
6. The network effect would eventually push everyone to a single virtual world A long time ago, there was a single company that dominated the telephone market. To call anybody who was the customer of the company you needed to have a phone that was with that same company, phones were not interoperable. Today, if you want to contact somebody on Facebook, you need Facebook to do so. This is how social networks defend their intellectual property.
Meta executive Jason Rubin:
“The first metaverse that gains real traction is likely to the be the last,” Rubin wrote. “We must act first, and go big, or we risk being one of those wannabes.” - CNBC
The network effect is a scary prospect because it means that there will likely be only one Metaverse to rule them all in the end.
7. Customization is the enemy of usability It's fascinating to bump into so many people who share the idea that no corporation should control the future of human interaction. However, it's laughable that we're using the same ill-advised ideas that allowed Facebook, Google and apps to dominate when it comes to this next chapter.
One of the reasons that Facebook overtook MySpace was that MySpace allowed people to customize their profile infinitely. This led to a myriad of different user interfaces, confusing navigation and a poor user experience.
Just imagine a myriad of virtual worlds all with their own user interface, controls and standards. The experience of travelling from world to world would be like being born all over again and having to learn how to read and write.
Therefore, the virtual world must have a single user experience to reach mass adoption.
8. The Metaverse has the power to become a dystopian nightmare As the network effect brings everyone to a single Metaverse, the potential for the abuse of power will be astronomical. The Metaverse will understand where you are, who you are with and even what you look at.
AI will be able to process that data to better understand you than you yourself and data is the first step toward oppression.
Utilizing all this data, powerful individuals will have the ability to suppress dissent, identify people of contrarian opinion etc.
Moreover, if we begin to fool ourselves that we can agree on morals and values, those who disagree with the mainstream will live in constant fear of losing their friends, job and opportunities if they are banned from the Metaverse.
P.S. I am not a financial adviser.
submitted by RedEagle_MGN to Metaverse_Blockchain [link] [comments]
2021.12.04 13:20 oursecretexistence Tf🐱↪🐺irl
|submitted by oursecretexistence to tf_irl [link] [comments]|
2021.12.04 13:20 Addrobo Column: To anti-vax firefighters, bye-bye. Now let's build back better at the LAFD
|submitted by Addrobo to LosAngeles [link] [comments]|
2021.12.04 13:20 LiEfeeee komşu teyzeler adamdır
|submitted by LiEfeeee to KGBTR [link] [comments]|
2021.12.04 13:20 AutoNewspaperAdmin [World] - Aid cut-off may kill more Afghans than war | Al Jazeera
|submitted by AutoNewspaperAdmin to AutoNewspaper [link] [comments]|
2021.12.04 13:20 ShotAdvertising694 Elon’s Cat Ready to Bonk them All! 🐈
Dingerbonk is an ecosystem aiming to reward holders.
Hey, DOGEBONK! WE ARE COMING! 👀
Just launched and sitting at only 100k Market-cap. We have a-lot to announce.
As a reward token (native token reflection) with unique daily airdrop of handdrawn NFTs, Dingerbonk will later offer a staking option to allow holders to earn even more!
What is Dingerbonk Token?
2021.12.04 13:20 TiaPorta99 1994 Gatorade Twins 125
2021.12.04 13:20 Exon23 This is a social experiment
|submitted by Exon23 to Undertale [link] [comments]|
2021.12.04 13:20 MysteryScooby56 YouTube protects The Left
|submitted by MysteryScooby56 to Persecutionfetish [link] [comments]|
2021.12.04 13:20 jj31allen For cold smoking.
|submitted by jj31allen to HolUp [link] [comments]|
2021.12.04 13:20 hausart I knew that was something missing in BDSP
|submitted by hausart to nintendo [link] [comments]|
2021.12.04 13:20 ComprehensiveBat4966 Barbara C6 is Bugged
it's often not reviving the character for no reason. not in cooldown, she's not on the field, all requiremente are met, it simply doesnt revive. anyone else is exeperiencing this problem?
submitted by ComprehensiveBat4966 to Genshin_Impact [link] [comments]